En el funeral de la abuela Molly todo el mundo llevó su jersey Weasley.
Asked by: anon
Teddy no era un hombre lobo y solo podía cambiar su color de pelo cuando estaba enfadado.
ASked by: anon
Rose fue la primera Ravenclaw de los Weasleys jamás.
Aske by: anon.
"Your Song" by Elton John.
A James le encanta la comida china.
Asked by: anon.
1. We both live in Spain, although not in the same town.
2. We both have younger siblings.
3. We both really love reading, although we don’t as much when it’s exam time :/
4. Both of us are fans of Ed Sheeran, and we have tickets to go and see him (!!!)
5. When we were in the same class, we used to write/draw in each others school diaries.
6. We’ve been surfing together, and although I am incredibly bad at it, Paula is really good.
7. We’re both in our last year of (what’s it called? highschool? college? idk, the last year before uni).
8. We both went on a trip to Paris. That was cool.
9. Hopefully we’ll be able to travel loads when we have money. That would be cool.
10. We both love the sea.
See, I think Victoire would like slow love songs (Let her go, Chasing Cars, Wake me up by Ed Sheeran…), and then Teddy would be really into punk-rock bands (Sex Pistols, Fall Out Boy…), and secretly Victoire loves them too.
Um… Complicated, because personally I ship Albus with different people all the time. But maybe Grace Longbottom (the youngest Longbottom daughter). Because I think she could be really sweet.
Okay so this is a typical conversation between Lucy and me. She spent all August in England and didn’t have internet for more that two weeks, so this happened (yup, she’s a git to me, but i still love her)